We try to include a few recent reviews from happy guests at Adogma's Cottage - we certainly welcome
your notes after what we hope is an extremely happy stay!
See what others have said HERE ...
Important points to make your stay a pleasant one: for you, for us and our neighbours!
It is important that the terms and conditions are respected and carried out – we offer a special service (pet-friendly accommodation) that can be hard to find and often expensive. But with that comes a responsibility for our clients to do the right thing.
The material below is found in a printed form as part of a welcome pack – usually left for you on the dining room table. It is important that you become familiar with the contents – the items are all common-sense points to ensure that we can keep offering our lovely cottage to pet owners on holiday …
A copy of TERMS AND CONDITIONS can be found in the information folder called Adogma’s Cottage.
A few important details:
- Please be aware that the Mountain is a risk area for paralysis ticks – it’s best to ensure that at least a few days before you make the journey, you have applied Frontline or Advantix to your pets. During and after your stay, please check your pets regularly to make sure they haven’t picked up any ticks, especially on their back, around ears, nose and mouth.
- We have limited water as we are on tank water. Water is to be used for house hold uses, not for washing cars. The washing machine to be used for personal use. No hard objects such as shoes, hats, dog leads and collars, or dog bedding etc in washing machine. If you do require fresh towels and linen, please ring Barbara (Dogma) 0405329002 or email@example.com .
- Leave your linen and towels in the vestibule at the front of house for a swap. We are happy to do an exchange for you at any time. When using the spa bath ensure that water covers the silver nozzles.
- PLEASE DO NOT USE ANY OILS IN THE BATH.
- There are extra towels in the cupboard at the back door that can be used for your pets.
- Please do not flush foreign matters down the toilet system as it will block the holding tanks and pipes.
- Please do not place any hot items on bench tops.
- Please try and avoid putting any fat down the kitchen sink- we certainly appreciate it if you drain the fat onto paper towels are provided.
- All dishes are to be washed and to be returned to cupboards.
- BBQ is to be cleaned after use otherwise a cleaning fee will be deducted from your bond. The oven is to be cleaned if you have an extended stay. PLEASE USE OVEN BAGS PROVIDED AND OR COVER YOUR FOOD WITH FOIL when using the oven.
- Pick up and dispose of doggy doos left by your dog. Poo bags are on the garden table. Please ensure all doggy doos have been collected before the arrival of the gardener. Access to the back yard will be required so please have your pets with you so the grass may be cut.
- Rubbish day is Thursday morning, to be placed out on Wednesday night. Please ensure bins are returned to back yard on Thursday.
- To open Crimsafe windows, one must depress the largest panel on the window frame, either on the left or right and pull.
- Ensure blinds are above the Crimsafe frame before opening.
- Dogs are not to be left unattended inside Adogma’s Cottage. Crates are provided on request. You are responsible for your dogs at ALL TIMES. You are in a prime residential area with the usual council laws against barking dogs. Dogs may be left unattended in the back yard only if you can ensure they do not bark, therefore not exceeding council laws and not disturbing the neighbours.
- ADOGMA’S COTTAGE IS NOT A KENNEL.
- Please leave the cottage in the same condition that you found it. A cleaning fee will be deducted from your bond if it has not been left in a good state. If your pet does have an accident, there are cleaning cloths in the cupboard at the back door and paper towels provided above the sink. If carpets or cow hides are soiled, clean and absorb the mess and then blot with vinegar which is under the kitchen sink and notify Barbara (Dogma). We do understand that accidents do happen!
- Visitors to Adogma’s Cottage, please feel free to use all the produce of the herb garden. We would greatly appreciate the herb garden being watered if you have an extended stay of more than 2 days.
- PETS ARE NOT PERMITTED ON BEDS AND FURNITURE. THERE WILL BE A REPLACEMENT FEE FOR SOILED LINEN, WHICH WILL BE DEDUCTED FROM YOUR BOND.
- Please switch off all appliances, lock windows and doors.
- HOUSE AND PET SITTER : Jody Rogers 0412 651 857
- PET COMPANION: Jacquei Russell 0407 744 176 firstname.lastname@example.org
- PET SITTING SERVICE: Linda Dubberley Ph 07 5545 0681 Mobile 0418 103 522
- CREATURE COMFORTS Pet Minding: Sharee Gordon 0417 007 300 email@example.com
- DOG WALKER: Penny 07 5545 1178
- MOBILE MASSAGE THERAPIST: Anna Earl Ph 07 5545 3916 Mobile 0417 156 139
- TAMBORINE MOUNTAIN VET CLINIC: 07 5545 2422
- The Management: Barbara Honore 0405 329 002 and Tina Burgo 0419 975 442